[il-talk] Fwd: lyrics to at large song for iabs idol

Leslie Hamric lhamric.nfbi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:05:33 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Leslie Hamric* <lhamric930 at comcast.net>
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2015
Subject: lyrics to at large song for iabs idol
To: lhamric.nfbi at gmail.com, danny363 at frontier.com,
ryanwillms at galaxycable.net
Cc: Dan Tevelde <dan.tevelde at comcast.net>, danny363 at frontier.com,
ryanwillms at galaxycable.net, cmillsap100 at hotmail.com

Hi all. At Large will be doing the theme song to the Flinstones this year
with different lyrics. I would like to personally thank each and every
chapter member on the call tonight for your creativity in helping to come
up with these awesome words.  I have put a couple instructions in
parentheses, such as (musical interlude). So in other words, do not sing
anything in parentheses. Read on. This is really a hoot. Read on and happy
practicing.

Leslie

at large, we’re the at large, we’re a chapter of the NFB

>From the state of Illinois,  as we celebrate our history

Let’s tap with our white canes down the street

Reading braille to everyone we meet

When you’re with the at large

You’ll have a yabba dabba do time, a dabba do time, you’ll have a gay old
time

(Musical interlude)

You’ll have a gay old time.

(shout together) Yabba dabba do!