[il-talk] State convention Pre-registration And other important dates

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:23:20 UTC 2015

Hello all,
State convention is quickly approaching. The dates for State convention are October 30, 31, and November 1. The convention is at the Chicago Marriott Naperville in Naperville Illinois. The convention bulletin, agenda, and registration form are now all up on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>.
There is still time to pre-register, which is $5 if you do so by October 16, 2015, and $15 thereafter.
Meal choices and what kinds of meals must be submitted to Patti Chang by October 16, 2015. Her e-mail address is pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> and her phone is 773-307-6440. The meal choices are regular, veggie and kosher. We have breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings $10 each, Saturday’s student lunch $15, and Saturday banquet $30. Resolutions  are also due by October 16, 2015. Your resolutions must be submitted to Patti, who is the chair by that date.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want