[il-talk] confirm your hotel reservation for convention

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 18 13:27:52 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Perhaps my situation was unique, but I thought I might mention it just in
case someone else did what I did.

When making my initial reservation, I used a card with an expiration date of
September of this year. When I received a replacement, my account number had
changed. For this reason, I thought I better call the hotel to check on my
reservation. Good thing I did, as my reservation would have been canceled,
had they realized my card had expired. So, if you confirmed your reservation
with a card that has recently expired, be sure to call the hotel again and
give them a different card number. This could save you a potential problem
when you check in.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine