[il-talk] Need Assistance Breaking down sound equipment after convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:19:23 UTC 2015

Hello fellow federationist,
Our convention is in about ten days. On Sunday, when the convention adjourns, we will need some volunteers to help us break down the sound equipment and pack up all of the NFBI items.
We need at least eight volunteers. So far Debbie Pittman, Debbie Stein, Patti Chang, and myself have volunteered to assist in this process. Please let me know off list if you are willing to help. Thanks in advance.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want