[il-talk] Hello & a Request!

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 23:53:14 UTC 2015

Lorenzo, you're in my prayers, get well soon. This is a private **** about what is wrong when the educational system encourages people who have low vision to use large **** incorporating Braille to their reading regimen and to the effects of it. People getting back problems at a young age. Very unfortunate.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/hNjv3JBZ-20150905-1948.wav