[il-talk] Shopping certificate order

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 7 21:46:54 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

I am planning to attend the upcoming Chicago Chapter meeting, to which
Debbie wants me to bring some Braille is Beautiful scripts. I will also
have a check with me for the following order:

Lettuce Entertain You: $one $100
Walmart two  $500 (for which NFBI receives only $20.50)
Fannie May: one $20

Total: $1,120

If yu have any questions, please call. I look forwar to another great
chapter meeting.

Cordially,
Bill