[il-talk] resolutions meeting rescheduled

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:07:01 UTC 2015

I apologize.  I n ed to reschedule our resolutions committee meeting from 9/9 to 9/16 or 9/23 at 7:00 p.m.  Please let me know what works best for you?

Thanks for all you do.
Glenn please adjust our calendar accordingly.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."or

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org