[il-talk] Membership fan outcall

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:17:51 UTC 2015

Robert, why don't you just use the overall state membership list for this. I can resend it if you do not have a current copy. If you hear of any updates you should let me know and I can update the state membership list. Thank you for all you do.

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future."

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone