[il-talk] Hats off to Patti

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 13:09:26 UTC 2015

I agree totally. Patty did a very nice job running today's meeting.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/eSoJ9juC-20150913-0907.wav