[il-talk] NFBI Audio Conference Call

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:26:32 UTC 2015

I am sorry I cannot attend this meeting. Please be sure to cover when someone will come and test the equipment at our home. We need people to stay long enough after Convention to assist Francisco in loading all of this equipment into our vehicle.

It looks like we will have access to set up on Thursday evening. Let me know if you need more information from me before the meeting. Thank you all for all you do.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone