[il-talk] ***2015 State Convention - Important dates to keep in mind

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:24:29 UTC 2015

Hello all,
As we approach our state convention at the Chicago Naperville Marriott, I just wanted to provide a friendly reminder  of some important dates.
*The  convention rate at the hotel is $93 per night. Please make your reservations with the hotel by October 9, 2015 to get the special NFBI rate.
*Pre-registration for convention is $5 if done by October 16, 2015. Thereafter the amount is $15. Go to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> to pre-register for state convention.
 *we have regular, veggie and kosher meals available. You must let Patti Chang know by October 16, 2015 what your meal preference is, and what meals you want. Patti’s e-mail address is pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> or her telephone is 773-307-6440.
*Our resolutions committee will be meeting soon to discuss resolutions. The deadline for submission of resolutions is October 16, 2015. The chair of the resolutions committee is Patti Chang. You may contact her at the above e-mail address.
*The dates of convention are October 30, 31 and November 1. Please come and participate in IABS Idol, and support our student division on the night f October 30, 2015.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want