[il-talk] Announcement, New Job!

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 04:39:29 UTC 2015

Congratulations!  It sounds like a great opportunity. I wish you nothing but the best.   Eileen Truschke

     On Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:35 PM, Gregory Chang Patti via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 OMG.  What an awesome thing.  I am so frustrated.  They get it right and then they break it.  CONGRATS!!!!

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org