[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille reading, this Sunday!

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Mon Sep 21 04:10:32 UTC 2015

Loves Music Loves to Dance is a great book.  Enjoy reading.

On 9/17/2015 9:43 AM, Lin H. via il-talk wrote:
> Hello everyone!    Do you need to practice Braille?      If you are a  > slow  or fast reader, you may want to join us, on this Sunday, Sept.
 > 20th, at 5 p.m.    We pick out a book, and every week have a >
conference call together, and read to each other.  Then, for > homework,
we read 20 to 25 pages for the next meeting!    Come join > us!    Call
641-715-3273!  Code 5433.    We’re currently reading, > Loves Music,
Loves to Dance, and will be starting on page 241. > Thank you!