[il-talk] Thank you

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:42:33 UTC 2015

Thank you too Patti, Francisco and family. It was good to see you folks,
some new folks and a lot of familiar Federation friends from both near and
far from Chicagoland. The food was good, the company was warm, and the
weather was surprisingly too, as well as no rain. I know you can't own that
part, but you could claim a little sweat equity, if you had been worried
with the rains the days before. This fundraiser is always a great way to
make the most of the last Oktober-tunity to enjoy the outdoors of our
Indian summer.

-Glenn Moore III
State Secretary,
(find our calendar at nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)