[il-talk] Vacation

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 06:49:29 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I hope this message finds everyone well. I have started my vacation in Norway. I will be returning on April 12, 2016.
I’ve asked Debbie Stein to give the State president’s report tonight at the at large meeting and to help with elections if necessary. Leslie Hamric has announced that she will not be seeking the president of at large again. So, on behalf of NFBI, I wanted to thank Leslie for all she did in running the at large chapter.
Please continue to spread the word about our upcoming spring seminar.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want