[il-talk] Gaul Bladder surgery.

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 03:55:01 UTC 2016

Ken Schad and I are praying for both you and your husband.  I will have my mother pray for both of you also.   Eileen Truschke

    On Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:20 PM, Lin H. via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello my Federation family.    Today my husband had to have his Gaul Bladder removed!      He’d been complaining of pain and a bloated feeling in his stomach.    So, after having a CT scan, we found out he had to have the Surgery!    He’s not out of recovery yet, but, prayers would be appreciated.  He’s been through so much that I hope all goes well.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Linda