[il-talk] {Spam?} Duane Whittingham Passed Away

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 18:22:08 UTC 2016

So sad I remember you from Carmen's Past party you were the nice man my condolences out to him his family his friends and the listers to his show.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/EKUdqEsd-20160426-1404.wav