[il-talk] You have received a YouTube video!

Hansen, Robert A. hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:09:27 UTC 2016

This sounds interesting.  If you write something, and want it publicized
to a large audience, send it to psadirector at wzrdchicago.org .  I am not
as active there much these days due to life changing up.  They will
print anything out and read it as a public announcement.  It is free and
gies the on air people a variety of things to read.

Robert