[il-talk] out in Nebraska

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:18:05 UTC 2016

I am out in Nebraska visiting for a few days. I am at a family reunion, which will be on Saturday. Then I come back Monday on the Megabus. I have about 1 or 2 stops left with the licensing process. I have to take some class on Monday or not Monday but Saturday August 13th out in Rolling Meadows. Then I have to take a test. I don't know why you need to take the class because everything should have been taken care of online. But I'm sure that I will find that out when I get their. Anyway I am so grateful that I got rid of those three final Sox tickets. I was stressed to death on those things. That was driving me up the wall. Trying to get rid of those things. & I am glad that someone bought them off of me. I am truly blessed. God works in mysterious ways. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Enjoy the game this Saturday.
sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO