[il-talk] sad news

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 17:45:00 UTC 2016

I would also like to add my condolences to the loss of your father.  Your family has also been in my prayers this last week since I heard the news about your dad's untimely passing.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/fdUeGCGg-20160806-1343.wav