[il-talk] hate being blind

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 23:01:54 UTC 2016

Yes. We all experience that feeling at some point. The real questiom is how to get beyond it. Why do you hate being blind do you feel like you're not getting anywhere in life? Feel like you're not getting any opportunities? You focus on what you are good in. You are an intelligent young woman  and you will get through this. But only you can figure out how  And go from there being blind is not a tragedy. It just feels like that sometimes. Just remember that you were not alone. On, you will have to figure out a way to put your frustrations behind you so you can move forward. Otherwise, you will be stuck.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone