[il-talk] hate being blind

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:26:02 UTC 2016

I just hate it. I don't know. It's just that at the college I'm at
now, it sucks. I am LITERALLY the ONLY blind person there and I just
can't take it any more. Things would be different if I weren't. And if
I hear, you should go to NIU because they know how to work with blind
people, I'll scream.
I just really feel frustrated. Like I feel I'm not capable of being
anything better.