[il-talk] hate being blind

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 21:54:56 UTC 2016

Kayla, I read your posting with great interest. Many of us have had similar feelings in the past.We have let our feelings out, dusted ourselves off and moved forward.  Remember, you are not alone, that is why we in the NFB are here. While being the only blind individual at your college may be challenging, this will not be the last time you will be in this situation. The key thing for you is how to turn your situation to your advantage. Leslie and Melissa have given some good advice and I think that you should take them up on their offer.  I wish you well and keep your chin up.