[il-talk] FW: Let the Department of Education Hear From You

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Sat Aug 27 23:39:26 UTC 2016

To all of our Federation friends and family members:

The Randolph-Sheppard Blind Entrepreneurs need your support once again.  We are now asking the Dept. of Education to walk away from the joint policy statement.  If they agree, this will put an end to the Rule change proposed by the Dept. of Defense.  Please see the email below and click on the links that will let your voice of opposition be heard!  I would like to thank you in advance for your continued support.

Please take a moment to complete this on line petition ASAP.  We have a very small window of opportunity to complete this task.