[il-talk] please sign our white house petition

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 8 20:39:50 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

I noticed that on my message, the link to the petition was in two parts
and may not work if some people press enter on it. Some may need to
paste it into Notepad, delete the line break so it is on one line with
no spaces, and paste it to their browser as a page to visit. The
petition is otherwise very accessible. The link with spaces removed isis
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/direct-us-department-justice-promptly-release-ada-internet-regulations

Cordially,
Bill