[il-talk] Help with major computer problem

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:37:29 UTC 2016

Hello All:

I cannot even read a message that I write to others.  Nor can I get e-mail
addresses in my address book to pop up.  If anyone can help please call me
at 773-779-1856.

Thanks so much.

Debbie Pittman

I have been having major computer problems.  I can get e-mails, but I cannot
read them.  I can only read who they are from and that is it.  When they
open JAWS says blank.  I am also getting a mirror error message when JAWS
comes up when I boot up my computer.  Attempts at reinstalling JAWS 17 has
not worked.  Speaking to Freedom Scientific has not helped.