[il-talk] A special broadcast on WZRD 88.3fm Tuesday March 1 2016

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 03:41:32 UTC 2016

Good evening all.

I am writing to inform you one of our Federation family will be performing
on Tuesday night live on WZRD 88.3fm around 9pm.  The band Constantine's Day
of Light will be performing live.  Steve Hastalis will be performing in the
band.  You all will want to tune in either on line or over the air.  If you
live on the north side of Chicago and inner Northern suburbs, you can tune
in at 88.3 fm.  If you live outside the area, you are able to tune in on
line at www.wzrdchicago.org <http://www.wzrdchicago.org>  .  Also available
by using the Tune In app for your phone or tablet.  Yours truly will be
operating the on ai board.  I will also be assisting with some of the
set-up.  Each performer will be miked.  You can listen to the album on
Bandcamp with this link.
https://constantinedayoflight.bandcamp.com/album/day-of-light

I hope you all tune in and enjoy this performance.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen