[il-talk] Countdown to Games Night!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Jan 2 03:55:17 UTC 2016

We've launched a brand-new year, and the Chicago Chapter will usher it in
with one of our favorite fundraisers. Games Night will run from 4 to 8 PM on
Saturday, January 9, right after our January chapter meeting. For $25 at the
door you get: pizza, a soft drink, good fellowship, and all the games you
can play. Family, friends, and neighbors are all welcome!

You don't want to miss this event. But you must make your reservations by
Tuesday, January 5, to have a place at the tables. To make a reservation,
call Dave Meyer at 708-606-7091 or reach him by email at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net <mailto:datemeyer at sbcglobal.net> .

Debbie S.

---