[il-talk] Android update for some people

Hansen, Robert A. hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:15:09 UTC 2016

Good afternoon federation folks.

I woke up this morning and rolled over to look at my phone.  I swiped the
screen to gain access to it and noticed a notification that my Kyocera
Hydrovibe had an update to its firmware available.  Well, I was half awake
and clicked on the update now selection.  It did its update.  I played with
the phone for a while to see if any changes occurred since the last update
that occurred over a year ago.  A number of fixes were taken care of.  One
big fix was theTalkback feature.  A huge improvement took place in that
application.  Also, for the past few months I have had issues with some of
the Google apps on the phone.  I was getting the Unfortunately GOOGLE
Services has stopped working.  All of the apps now work.  I am happy.  So if
there are any Android users out there, check the system update on your phone
to see if there are any firmware updates available.

Sincerely,

ROBERt a. Hansen