[il-talk] Teresa

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 15:03:41 UTC 2016

Dave, I hope the surgery goes well for Theresa tomorrow. And hopefully she can beat this cancer once and for all.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/OhVBKoXe-20160121-0959.wav