[il-talk] Voice Mail

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 01:06:19 UTC 2016

Hi Debbie

Hope you are having a good time in Mexico. Here, we're learning about the
big snow storm to hit Washington D.C.; and I'm glad I'm not going to
Wahsington Seminar.

Also, today was the last day for LOL2 reading. If things were different, I'd
send out a reminder to contestants about reading logs. But a week ago my
main computer went down, and I've totally lost all E-mail I had on it. I
have no record of any messages involved in LOL2 at all.

I hate to ask you, but if such a reminder could be sent out by you from
Mexico, that would be great. But if it would involve a lot of effort, I'd
say we'll have to wait till you get back.

I'm using an old laptop to keep myself going in cyberspace, so if you have
any kind of E-mail address file for the contestants and you could send it to
me, I could send out a reminder.

Bob