[il-talk] update on Teresa

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Sat Jan 23 16:29:43 UTC 2016

Great News Dave!  Give Teresa our Love!

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Meyer
via il-talk
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:42 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: David Meyer; IABS-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [il-talk] update on Teresa

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update on Teresa. The surgery went as well as
we had a right to expect. Though a lot of cancerous tissue was removed, no
organs were invaded. She will have several additional chemo treatments to
insure that cancer will not return. She was sitting in a chair the entire
time I was in the hospital which was about 6 hours. She had a walk a couple
of times around the floor shortly after I left. She said she felt fine after
that.

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine