[il-talk] Fwd: Article from Daily Herald News Section 2016 01 24

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 15:19:51 UTC 2016

I, too, read that article and it was a very nice article. Very well done. I was surprised when I first heard it. I had to listen to it twice to be sure it was referring to NFB.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/EnHbLUA1-20160126-1016.wav