[il-talk] just dropping a note

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:54:49 UTC 2016

Hello Illinois Federations,
Long time, no see. Don't know if any of you remember me; hi, I'm Kayla James.
Just to update you all, I'm in my second semester of my first full
year in college. I was originally taking secretarial business courses,
but am now taking a radio and TV writing course and am currently
majoring in communications. As for career goals, I'm not sure. I have
a long list. Anyway, that's all I want to say.

Kayla