[il-talk] Program interview opportunity

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 02:57:40 UTC 2016

Here is an opportunity for somebody that might want it. I need to do a public affairs piece and I'm wondering if somebody would like to be interviewed and talk about their convention experience tomorrow. If you're interested in doing this, email me off list. By the way the TransAmerica thing is coming along wonderfully. I just need to do a little more studying so I can do an excellent job on the test. And I will be doing that this weekend. So if you're interested and you want to share your convention experience and give some highlights, let me know if list. And we can talk briefly in the morning over the phone. And then we can go from there. This is fun and informative and we can have a good time doing it. You can even have a conference call. Because you know what two heads are better than one. Even three heads are better than one. Have a nice evening and hopefully we'll talk soon.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO