[il-talk] Knfb reader

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:52:47 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everybody. I just purchased my copy of the knfb reader about a half hour ago. I strongly suggest that everybody that hasn't done so purchase the knfb reader today. Right now it is $19.99. This application will revolutionize the way we all read material. I would play with it see how you like it then purchase it. I know that I will be taking a lot of pictures of anything that I want and I will also be frequenting the public library to check out books and play with them pictures and all that stuff. So purchase yours and enjoy it because you will love this application. I am truly grateful that this application has been invented. Doesn't matter if you're blind low vision dyslexic or whatever you have, get the app and enjoy. Have a wonderful day.
sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO