[il-talk] Knfb reader

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:16:57 UTC 2016

Yes, there was at least during convention. But, we do not do a trial for iPhones because we know that anything 4s  or later works very well.  The iPhone sale was also not 1999. Please check the Ap store.

Live the life you want.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind  people in the National Federation of the Blind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone