[il-talk] Fwd: CALL TO ACTION - Your help is needed

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 12:20:10 UTC 2016

I too submitted my name to this join National Convention when they talked about it on the convention floor.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/bGH4Jq87-20160711-0817.wav