[il-talk] Chapter picnic

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:56:06 UTC 2016

Friendly reminder. We might want to all do a quick fan out to people to get them to come to the chapter picnic, which is on Saturday July 23rd, if my memory serves me correct. So Deborah if you want me to put something on Facebook, please send it to me off list, and I will post it to Facebook. I am still assuming that we have having a hat chapter picnic. I might try to make it. The TransAmerica thing is doing well. And we always have our meeting on Tuesday night for the full-time people and Saturday mornings for full-time and part-time people. So hopefully if I get out of there early enough on that day, I will still have time to get to the chapter picnic.
sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO