[il-talk] slot change time

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:03:03 UTC 2016

Good evening everybody. Effective this coming up Wednesday, which will be the 20th of July, my slot at the station will be changing. The new time will be 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Democracy Now airs at 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., then I come on 9 a.m. to noon. Do to my change in workload situation, I felt it was necessary to adjust my schedule. So if you all like listening to my crazy broadcast, you will now be able to hear me from basically 9 a.m. to noon. Wednesday. The TransAmerica thing and the fact that I am up half the night recovering from live band performances, has led me to realize that I have to change my slot to something that is more accommodating. So anyone that wants to be interviewed, this is when I will be on to do things live. And there's always the option of recording stuff and broadcasting it at another time. So enjoy and hope to hear from you all soon.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO