[il-talk] National Representative For the 2016 National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois Convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:45:00 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I am please to let everyone know that our national representative for the 2016 State convention is Joe Ruffalo of New Jersey. Joe is president of the New Jersey affiliate, and is a member of our national board. We look forward to having Joe come to Illinois.
Remember, the dates for our state convention are October 28-30 2016 and it will be held at the Naperville Marriott in Naperville Illinois. You can book your room at the Marriott if you wish. the room rate is $104 per night.
For those of you wishing to apply for assistance through our Chappell Dennis fund, remember the deadline is September 1, 2016. You can find the application by going to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>.
More information about our convention will follow in the coming weeks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want