[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille Reading. July, 22nd.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 22 15:29:43 UTC 2016

Well, it's a Braille Reading Group!  Basically for people only reading less
than 50 words a minute.    We all get the same book, and every week we read
to each other via a conference call.    And for homework, we have to read a
certain amount of pages.  Then read the following week again to each other
from where we left off.    I think it may be only be for NFB members, but,
does any one out there know for sure?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Linda