[il-talk] BELL Program radio interview wanted

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:29:26 UTC 2016

Good evening all.  I want to interview someone involved with the BELL
program on Wednesday July 27 around 10 a.m.  If this is possible, let me
know.  I am also flexible with the time.  I haven't done a show in a
month and a half or so due to the intense coursework given me for the
TransAmerica thing.  Contact me off list if interested.  I need to
fulfill a public affairs program for the month.  I think this one will
fulfill this need.

Thank you,

Robert H