[il-talk] Board meeting lunch and reminder

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:44:44 UTC 2016

Our board meeting is coming up fast.  It is on 8/27/16.  You can reserve a room with the hotel by calling:CHICAGO MARRIOTT NAPERVILLE

1801 N Naper Boulevard, Naperville, IL 60563-1554

PHONE: (630) 505-4900

You have two choices for lunch which will cost you $20.   They are outlined below.  I need your choice by 8/22/16.  You must cancel if need be by 8/23 or you will be expected to cover the cost of your lunch.  My e-mail which is preferred is pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>  but you can call my cell at 773 307 6440.

Either Roasted Turkey Sanwich or Vegetable Wrap

Both come with the following:

Deli/Soup Plated Combo

Minestrone (Vegetarian)Soup

Chef's Choice Salad

Either Roasted Turkey Sanwich or Vegetable Wrap

Potato Chips and Pickles

Iced Tea

Orders to date:

Debbie Stein Veggie