[il-talk] Paratransit messed up again

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:07:01 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
Paratransit frequently messes up trips. It’s rare when they do not show up at all. But the drivers are frequently late and/or you may take a long time to get to your destination. When this happens, you can file at complaint at 800-606-1282.  We all want to control when and how we travel. However, Paratransit is not just for those who have problems with travel skills. But it’s also available to those who do not have easy access to public transportation or who may have other impairments in addition to blindness, such as hearing, mobility or cognitive impairments that keep them from traveling securely and safely.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want