[il-talk] Resolution

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 12:02:26 UTC 2016

Just wanted to let everyone know that the resolution concerning the
re-inactment of a task force to deal with employment for people with
disabilities has now been placed on NewsLine. Please let those you know who
do not have computers know of its availability so they are able to review
it. You can find it in the section Chicago Chapter reports and events,
located in the NFB of Illinois channel within "your states information
channel", (option 2 from the main menu.) Look forward to seeing everyone at
the nexzt meeting.