[il-talk] sox tickets

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 10:34:06 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I will have Sox tickets available at the chapter meeting tomorrow. As we
will not have a formal meeting in July, this may be the only time you have
an opportunity to pick up your tickets, unless you plan to attend the
chapter picnic on July 23.

Please remember that you are responsible for payment of the number of
tickets you ordered.

Finally, as we will be incurring some significant expenses in the next
month, it would be much appreciated if you can pay for your Sox tickets when
you receive them. If you plan to pay tomorrow, please give your payment to
Steve Hastalis, chapter treasurer.

Thank you to all who supported our Sox fundraiser this year.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine