[il-talk] The trans-America thing

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:42:23 UTC 2016

I certainly wish you well, Robert.

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Hansen
via il-talk
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2016 3:59 PM
To: NFB IL Talk
Cc: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: [il-talk] The trans-america thing

Yes it did. I am totally in this. I have always wanted to do something like
this. Now I get the opportunity.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO

Sent on my Virgin Mobile Phone.

On Jun 18, 2016 8:41 AM, Deborah Kent Stein via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Thanks for the update! And to think it all started with a program at
> the Chicago Chapter meeting!
>
> Debbie

really feel more spiritually connected these days.
> Yes, that means I am turning into a human being once again. I can't
> remember the last time that I was a human being. So this is
> Transamerica a thing is something that I am looking forward to all of
> the time. One day at a time and Easy Does It. All of those great
> wonderful slogans that I am used to these days. Anyway, I want to do
> my best. I go out to Lombard every Saturday morning and we have
> training sessions and other activities during the morning and early
afternoon. I'll enjoy it and look forward to it each week.