[il-talk] Another interview possibility 110 for this

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:46:46 UTC 2016

I have a proposal. I know that convention is coming up in a couple of weeks. Would anybody want to be interviewed on air this Friday, say around 3 o'clock p.m. or so to discuss what National Convention is.? We can have two people do it. It's fun and interesting and exciting. It also provides community outreach. And as the person who heads up the membership aspect of the Chicago chapter, this would be a creative fun way of spreading the word. Getting the message out. Having some fun and doing the community at Large a service by giving them information. Plus I will lock this in the program book as public affairs programming. Let me know if you want to participate in something like this. Do it off list. If we want we can make it a conference call. Two or three people is actually very fun and entertaining and informative.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO