[il-talk] need help finding technology

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 21:45:34 UTC 2016

Thank you, everyone. All of this information is a bit overwhelming,
but thank you. Also, can everyone pray for my family; things will be a
little stressful this upcoming year. It would be very much
appreciated.
Well, at least I picked a major or two that I'd like to explore. I'm
thinking about planning to get a teaching degree. Thank you all for
helping me. Thank you.